Monday 23 November 2015

David Price rumors


Warning:  these are only rumors and rumors are almost never true.

But there's nothing else to discuss so what the hell.....


A couple of recent tweets....



Excuse the spelling of Greinke on that tweet.  I didn't see Rosenthal on MLB Network but there were a few tweets like this so I will assume Rosenthal really did say this.  I really have no doubt that the Red Sox are a team that wants to go all in to get one of the two top free agent pitchers.  If the Jays don't get Price, I'd really prefer he land somewhere out of the AL East.  I wonder if this gives the Jays even more reason to pay price his Price (sorry, but I just had to).  I think that the BoSox will be a tough team in 2016 if they get some starting pitching.

And also this one...


Kaplan is some Chicago sports guy, which is why he's giving the rumor from the perspective of  Cubbie fans.  Who knows what his source for this is, but maybe it's at least some indication that the Blue Jays are at least trying to make a deal for Price.  But....who knows.

Don't get your hopes up!


No comments:

Post a Comment